Introducing Bill Pay
The fast and easy way to pay your bills. With Bill Pay you save time and money. No more writing out checks and buying stamps to mail your payments. When the bill comes in just login to your account, type in the amount and the date you would like to pay the bill and that's it. Stop in and ask about how you can make paying any bill easy as 1-2-3.
There are currently two openings on the St. Anthony of Padua FCU Board of Directors. If you have ever thought about playing a part in the direction of your credit union, now is the perfect opportunity. The Board of Directors meets once per month, generally on the second Thursday of every month at 7:00PM. Meetings generally last about 1 to 1 and ½ hours. If interested and selected, you will be required to serve on 1 or 2 committees in addition to attendance at the monthly Board of Directors meetings. Committees meet on an as needed basis but at minimum once or twice in a year. This is a voluntary position. There is no financial compensation for this position. Your reward is being able to help in the decision making process to keep your credit union meeting the financial needs of its members today and in the years to come.
We are now accepting resumes from any credit union member that wishes to be considered to fill the two vacant seats. Please submit resumes to the credit union manager, Joseph Cabral.
General Duties of Directors
1. The board of directors is responsible for the general direction and control of a federal credit
union. The board may delegate operational functions to management, but not the responsibility for
the credit union’s direction.
2. A director must carry out his or her duties in good faith, in a manner reasonably believed to be
in the best interests of the membership, and with such care, including reasonable inquiry, as an
ordinarily prudent person in a like position would use under similar circumstances.
3. A director must administer the affairs of the credit union fairly and impartially and without
discrimination in favor of or against any particular member.
4. A director must have at least a working familiarity with basic finance and accounting practices,
including the ability to read and understand the credit union’s balance sheet and income statement and the ability to ask, as appropriate, substantive questions of management and auditors.
5. A director must direct the operations of the federal credit union in conformity with the Federal
Credit Union Act, NCUA’s Rules and Regulations, other applicable laws, and sound business practices.
Can you see yourself in your new home?
Get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan!
New Vehicle Loan Special?
See what we can do for you!
- Up to 60 Month term as low as
- 3.49% Annual Percentage Rate and as low as 3.49% for used vehicles with 15% down up to 60 months.
- conditions apply. Call 508-674-3019 for more information.
- Click here for payment information
Need a Used Vehicle Loan?
St. Anthony of Padua Federal Credit Union will be closed for the following holidays:
Friday January 1, 2016
New Years Day
Monday February 16, 2015
Monday, May 25, 2015
Saturday, July 4, 2015
Monday, September 7, 2015
Monday, October 12, 2015
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Friday, December 25, 2015